Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorites: Pancakes

Happy Friday everyone!

This Friday's Favorite is
PANCAKES!
You can find my board right here: Friday Favorites: Pancakes 
I just love pancakes! You can have them for Breakfast OR Supper, which is awesome. And there are just so many ways that you can fix them :)

I saw this picture of pancakes and knew that these would be this Friday's Favorite!

umm.. can you say YUMMY and cute?!
Tiny pancakes on a stick, what more could you want!

And just in time for Halloween, these yummy pumpkin pancakes!


I've always loved red velvet cake, so I think i'm going to HAVE to give these red velvet pancakes a try!
*who would of thought, RED VELVET pancakes.. :)*


These pancakes look soooooo  Delicious, I want some right now! :)
Cinnamon roll pancakes.... 




*whew* there went my diet ;)
Oh well! These look sooooo good!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment