Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Favorites: Halloween Costumes!

Ok, so I think you all have figured out what one of my most FAVORITE holidays is! Halloween :)
I LOVE Halloween, and everything to do with this holiday! So it is only right for this Friday Favorites to deal with Halloween, right?! (Ok, just me?) Well one of my favorites parts about Halloween is all the costumes, I love to see what everyone comes up with, how creative they can be! 
This Friday's Favorite is:
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!

You can see my pin board here! Go have a look around (and maybe follow me too :))!
There are more pinned on that board, but here are a few of MY favorites!


I think this is just WAY too cute!
I mean who doesn't love a baby lobster in a pot :) Hehe!


What little girl doesn't want to be a princess, you can see a full tutorial on how to make this Cinderella costume over on Make it and Love here. This was just last years costume, have you seen this years? Gorgeous, I just love her blog!




And of course you have to have Prince Charming! :)




Little baby Popeye is just adorable! I bet Olive Oil would LOVE him to pieces :)



Another one of my favorite bloggers, Dana, over at Made, always creates some amazingly cute costumes. Like these from last year! I love Alice in Wonderland!

There are so many more cute ideas out there, I could go on forever! (Just go look at my board, hehe!)
*Now i'm off to finish my little one's costume, finally*

Everyone have an Awesome Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These costumes are adorable! All of them! I especially love the lobster in the pot though - so, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete